vehicle Business Card Holders 10% Coupon Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome.

I just sent your web link to someone on an unrelated forum after she saw a photo of my truck with a card holder on it and asked where I got it.
    Thank you again!
    Artie Crowley
    www.marketingholders.com
    sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

I know this thread is older, and I don't know if Artie is still offering the discount, but I thought I'd mention that I was out today and had a (magnetic) card holder on both sides of the truck and one on the tailgate.

In three hours I was working a cleanup, three cards were taken from the side next to the sidewalk and one was removed from the tailgate.

Comment

I know this thread is older, and I don't know if Artie is still offering the discount, but I thought I'd mention that I was out today and had a (magnetic) card holder on both sides of the truck and one on the tailgate.

In three hours I was working a cleanup, three cards were taken from the side next to the sidewalk and one was removed from the tailgate.

Yes, The offer is still good.

It always exciting to hear that they are still working great for you!!

Thanks!
        Artie
        Artie Crowley
        www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Yeah, I'm happy I bought them.

Some people need a magic number of "cards taken" to feel that they are "worth it", but the way I see it, those are 4 cards in the hands of people that NEVER would have gotten my info otherwise.

Comment

artie- you should sell lawn signs with card holders attached to them. This way, people can just walk by you doing a service and grab a card

Comment

artie- you should sell lawn signs with card holders attached to them. This way, people can just walk by you doing a service and grab a card
              Our card holders work great with yard signs!
              Artie Crowley
              www.marketingholders.com

Comment

An email I got today...

Hi Hedge,
                I just walked by your truck on Race Street and picked up a card. I'm interested in getting an estimate for cleaning up our backyard. Thanks!
                Jamie

1234 Willow Avenue
                Edgewood

A few days ago, I was pumping gas and parked at the outer pump near the street. I saw a lady walk by and noticed her turning around. "Excuse me, do you mow lawns in this area?", she asked. "Yes, I do", I replied with a smile.
                "Can I take one of your cards?"

"Absolutely!"

Funny. Again yesterday while at another gas station, I noticed (through the truck cap side window) a lady walk over from the other row of pumps. She was obviously focused on the card holder. I kept doing what I was doing and afterward noted that a card had been taken.

Last week while mowing at a client's house, a dog walker stopped and took a card. She didn't see me standing near the back of the truck as she took the card, but when she did, she told me she took a card, and that she lives "down the hill".

I CONSTANTLY hear "That's a GREAT idea!" in reference to the card holder.

I was talking to some roofers who were working on a house I went to for an estimate. They were initially drawn in by my mower on my cargo carrier on the back of the truck, but when they saw the holders, I heard "Hey, Bob you gotta get one of these for your truck!"
                We chatted a bit, I gave them the web address for the card holders, and as I was about to leave, the older guy came back and said "I'm gonna take one of your cards - I own a few rentals in the area - maybe I'll give you a call."

These card holders are a really stupid idea.

Comment

An email I got today...

A few days ago, I was pumping gas and parked at the outer pump near the street. I saw a lady walk by and noticed her turning around. "Excuse me, do you mow lawns in this area?", she asked. "Yes, I do", I replied with a smile.
                  "Can I take one of your cards?"

"Absolutely!"

Funny. Again yesterday while at another gas station, I noticed (through the truck cap side window) a lady walk over from the other row of pumps. She was obviously focused on the card holder. I kept doing what I was doing and afterward noted that a card had been taken.

Last week while mowing at a client's house, a dog walker stopped and took a card. She didn't see me standing near the back of the truck as she took the card, but when she did, she told me she took a card, and that she lives "down the hill".

I CONSTANTLY hear "That's a GREAT idea!" in reference to the card holder.

I was talking to some roofers who were working on a house I went to for an estimate. They were initially drawn in by my mower on my cargo carrier on the back of the truck, but when they saw the holders, I heard "Hey, Bob you gotta get one of these for your truck!"
                  We chatted a bit, I gave them the web address for the card holders, and as I was about to leave, the older guy came back and said "I'm gonna take one of your cards - I own a few rentals in the area - maybe I'll give you a call."

These card holders are a really stupid idea.
                  Thank you so much for letting me know this! It always feel good when our business card holders help people get new business!

I am constantly making new holder!

Thanks!
                  Artie
                  Artie Crowley
                  www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Artie, I saw a car in front of me today with your card holders on the rear, side windows. There was a "Pet Sitting" bumper sticker on the back.

Comment

A few days ago I was sitting at a red light and in my mirror I saw a guy get out of the car in the next lane. He quickly approached my truck and at first I was like "WTF?", and starting to go to "condition red" when I realized he was headed for my "take a card" holder! LOL!

"Hey buddy, I'm gonna take a card, OK?" he said.

"Go for it", I said. "That's what they are there for!"

TODAY, I was mowing a lawn and a woman stopped her car, backed up, and asked if I had a card.

"Absolutely", I said, as I stepped over to my truck and quickly snagged one from the holder on the side.

"Thanks! That's a great way to advertise!", she said.

Even when someone doesn't physically take a card, the holder comes in handy. I don't keep cards in my pocket while working because - well because they get all funky. Having the holder keeps them handy when I need them.

Here's my truck with the magnetic card holder...

Attached Files

Comment

Still Available 10% off
                        Artie Crowley
                        www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Artie,

I was working at one of my regular stops yesterday and a young woman pushing a baby stroller came by. I shut the mower down as a courtesy, smiled, and said "hello". We began to chat and she pointed to my truck parked a few feet away and said "Those are a great idea!" referring to the "Take a Card" holders.

She then asked if I do work on the next street over. When I said "yes", she said "I thought that was you - I live over there near where you were working."
                          As she said this she unzipped a pocket on the stroller, pulled out a card, and said "See, I have one of your cards!"

LOL! Awesome!

"I'm going to be calling you for some cleanup work - I don't have time now that I have the baby!"

Three things to learn from this...

(1) Always stop to say hello to hot moms.

(2) Always make it as easy as possible for hot moms to get your number.

(3) Hmmm... maybe that was it.

Comment

You always have the best Testimonials!!!

Thanks so much!

Hot Moms are great! LOL
                            Artie Crowley
                            www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Artie, yet another compliment on your product...

Last week some asshat did a hit and run on my truck in the two minutes it took me to run into a fast food joint to take a leak.

A witness got his plate for me, so I called the police. When the officer arrived, she walked over and while I started explaining what happened, she asks, "Is this you?" as she takes a card from my holder on the side of the truck. "That's SO cool", she stated, while gesturing to the card holder - "I've never seen anything like that!"

Artie's Business Card Holders - approved by Pittsburgh's finest. LOL!

Comment

Your Testimonials always makes me feel great.

Thank you so much!

Artie
                                Artie Crowley
                                www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Working...
                                X