No announcement yet.

Grasswhoopins.com Anyone In Kc Mo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to guess 2012 was the end for ole whoopin bear!

Just seen the Facebook, great laugh
    Nice avatar of the bear then seen the standard pickup truck.
    Where's the beat???? No branding at all?
    Nice rims though, where his profits went?
    Way more questions then answers
    You noticed same things I did but most of all, Grass Whoopins? Really?

Think you'd do as well saying I Cut Grass Cheap on your truck.

Comment

It would be interesting to hear from the original poster about what went wrong with the plan.

I am guessing it was difficult to find other businesses to merge with.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If the OP ever returns, I will bet he could not manage the growth. Stress killed his dream!
        Hardest thing we over came was finding the work where we needed it to be.
        Before we developed the system we would get calls where a truck was driving 20 mile from his route.

Basicly you can't grow these spots that are out of route before you have a dedicated crew to do it, and it kills your growth. The truck can't be in 2 places at once and you can't fund a crew to mow 5 jobs out of route if you can't get more jobs there.
        Hope one day we know what happened

Comment

It would be interesting to hear from the original poster about what went wrong with the plan.

I am guessing it was difficult to find other businesses to merge with.
          Snicker.

Comment

If the OP ever returns, I will bet he could not manage the growth. Stress killed his dream!
            Hardest thing we over came was finding the work where we needed it to be.
            Before we developed the system we would get calls where a truck was driving 20 mile from his route.

Basicly you can't grow these spots that are out of route before you have a dedicated crew to do it, and it kills your growth. The truck can't be in 2 places at once and you can't fund a crew to mow 5 jobs out of route if you can't get more jobs there.
            You're very gracious in your estimation. Something tells me he wanted to make money on the sweat of others. There's always someone out there selling dreams too lazy to do the work themselves. One word is Politician. The other is Hucksters.

Those of us that beat our brains and backs doing the work ourselves to build our own dreams are the ones others want to emulate once we've shown how it's done and can prove credibility.

Comment

If anyone bothered to check beyond the 1st page of Google, you'd know the answer. It was apparently a motorcycle that killed him. Have some f'n respect for the dead maybe? This whole thread should just be deleted already.

http://www.kcsr.org/archive/index.php/t-132590.html

Comment

Just for cuts-
                No one disrespected the man and happy you solved the mystery....
                Since you know it all, did his business make that money?
                Last edited by ExtremeLawncareServices; 10-15-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Just for cuts-
                  No one disrespected the man and happy you solved the mystery....
                  Since you know it all, did his business make that money?
                  You say no one disrespected him yet make a snide comment about his business ambitions. Way to show a little respect and tact in your comments

I agree this thread should be deleted...........

Comment

See word nazis, wasn't snide it was not disrespectful, I said what I did and you want it to be more.
                    If he was here I would still said it

And again of the guy had a chance
                    I will say it, watch!!
                    How long after he posted here looking for mergers did he pass?
                    Months or weeks?
                    Where did those guys go?
                    Was he unable to get 1 taker? Failed business plan
                    If he had mergers why did it dissolve?
                    He had no idea how to protect his dream?
                    He did not have a management team in place?

Since you like quoting me and pretend to know him and feel for him, speaking for him and his family I would like to hear

I haven't disrespected him and if you respected him I doubt you would cause a stir this up. I would love to talk to his family and learn what he know if they would like to share, but from this site I would have to see a id, passport and 2 forms of bills ( because everything is a lie on the net)

Comment

Holy crap that sucks, poor guy. Geez. Yeah delete thread kind of a moot point now. Never even had the chance to see much of anything through.

Comment

Holy crap that sucks, poor guy. Geez. Yeah delete thread kind of a moot point now. Never even had the chance to see much of anything through.
                        My point as well, asking family members to give a status report to give validity to someone's hypothesis is ridiculous. It's all a moot point now.

Comment

WOW what a find! I just can't believe that happened. I am very sorry to hear all that.

All of this does stand as a life lesson and brings to light how frail life can be. Anything can happen at anytime.

We don't talk about death on here because it is difficult to.

If something were to happen to you, how would that effect your business, family, friends, etc. All of this can make one pause and think.

Being an entrepreneur really puts you out there and exposes you, especially if you don't have insurance. There are no safety nets afforded to the entrepreneur other than those you set up yourself.
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Reading into my words again. I was mentioning family because you dont know everything, by that I am saying would it not had been great to hear from his family and find out something possibly unexpected like
                            He had a mother, father, brother that remember him by trying to keep his company dream alive.

It would be one great story. Like Eric elm's,that's a great legacy
                            Here is to the untouchable it their time and a legend to those who remember.

Comment

Working...
                            X