X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us some Pictures!

Thanks!
    Artie

Artie, as soon as I get my truck cleaned - these babies will be up!

I've been dying to try them out!!!!!!!!! Thanks again!

Comment

Maybe you an get one that blows out confetti and releases balloons to get attention along with the lights because in the day time the lights will not be as effective....
      Or a motion detector that triggers an AIRHORN when someone walks by,,,,that should get their attention...LOL

Love the idea, but not fond of the magnetic part,,,too many thieves here and it wouldnt last a week.

Comment

Show us some Pictures!

Thanks!
        Artie
        You know, a few weeks ago I took a photo of my card holder with the yellow lid to show how much it "glows" when the sun begins to go down. The light is channeled through the plastic and the edges appear to be illuminated.
        If anyone does any shooting, you know what "Truglo" sights are, and how they work - this is much the same effect.

The original batch that I ordered have the green lids. I figured it goes with my color scheme. The yellow one I have is my "prize" from the contest here, otherwise I would have probably just ordered more with green lids in the future.

No matter what "your" company colors are, I HIGHLY recommend choosing the YELLOW lids, as they are SO much more noticeable from a distance.

Wait 'til I locate the photo - you'll see what I mean!

Comment

Working...
        X