2011 Business Card/flyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Business Card/flyer

I decided not to create flyers, they are too expensive for the amount needed - they are also ridiculous to fold (even with a machine)/hold and deliver.

I created new business cards, which I will use to advertise with.

ANYWAY, I'm thinking of expanding out of my region. My area is flooded with competition, if I travel outwards a bit I can charge more.

The most expensive price in my area with all of my competitors (average) is $75.00 (Canadian) - it really sucks, but we manage to live off of it. Closer to "downtown" everything can be priced pretty high, I'm looking into it.

/////////////

As for the free fall cleanup promotion I gave last year, it worked well.
    The jobs were simple and quick - inexpensive for me. I'd consider it to be giving one maintenance job away per loyal customer, it's nothing. If I didn't have a tractor it'd be a different story, but life is good.
    Attached Files

As far as advertising with business cards, did you have a coupon or something printed on the back? I think this is a good idea. Makes your cards "stickier".

Comment

As far as advertising with business cards, did you have a coupon or something printed on the back? I think this is a good idea. Makes your cards "stickier".

I tried to put a calendar on the back with all the dates per season, so that I would be able to stamp them if and when customers make each payment.

This way, if they made all their payments, they would receive the offer.

BAD NEWS: Vistaprint was faulty and wouldn't allow me to put a backside, it kept giving me the wrong image... I soon gave up and just said the hell with it.

I did add the "glossy finish" to them,

Cost for 2000 of my new business cards: about $120.00
      I now have around 5000 floating around everywhere including last years.

Comment

I tried to put a calendar on the back with all the dates per season, so that I would be able to stamp them if and when customers make each payment.
        Would this be for your own records or would this be more of a receipt for the customer?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X