Grasswhoopins.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grasswhoopins.com

Hey guys, well I have a lot of money invested in my small residential business, and Im not getting very many clients "yet" I have a "ok" website up, so maybe you should check it out. This is what im offering people and they are loving it. I did a lot of work this winter, and holding a full time job as well, so it was crazy. If you know anyone in the Gladstone/kc area and you are to far to do it, send them to GRASSWHOOPINS.com and I will take it from there. If I have someone out all your ways, Let me know what part of the state/city you live in, and how to contact you, and I will send them your way. Good luck to you all this summer!!!!

Welcome to our forum!

Give us the low down on what you purchased to get your business up and running and what you have been doing to acquire new customers.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

Give us the low down on what you purchased to get your business up and running and what you have been doing to acquire new customers.
      I have a 61" deck husquarvana (sp) and I have the new 30" poulan pro pb 30 11.5 hp rear engine tractor, cuz i am NOT push mowing $hit anymore. So with this mower i will fit through every gate in the back yard. I have so many weed eaters, gas cans for different ratios of 2 cycle, i have the trailer to fit it all on, and I traded in my bad A$$ Hundai ex 350 car for an 0ld 94 chevy z71 4x4 ext cab 6 inch lift 20 inch tires, flow master exhaust, and pulled out 26 people this winter including a ford 4x4 lol. I am ready to rock and roll. I want 100 houses, and then we will go from there. I will not do any commercial unless I have a boss that is cool because i have my own stuff. Other than that, I will be hiring people when i flourish. I still have a full time job, and once I get 50 houses, I will quit my job, but I will be doing it around my neck of the woods, and if they are to far foy you, Send them my way. I wont drive that far yet, give me your info, I will send them your way. Im going at it the right way... Because i care about what my clients think about my work. Until then. Keep me busy with your critiques, and info that could save me, before I screw up. Thank you all. I love this forum.
      Last edited by GRASS WHOOPINS; 03-07-2011, 12:26 AM.

Comment

That sounds like one heck of a truck! Do you have a picture of it? I'd love to see it!

What kind of gas mileage is it getting with those modifications? Do you think that it is a good choice for a work truck?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X