No announcement yet.

Site Samples online now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It very well could be. There are so many ways to do a photo gallery.

My personal preference is wordpress, wonderful platform for displaying your work.

A lot of sites use wordpress as it is easier to setup then some others I just like Joomla as it is more powerful then wordpress. But I am also going away from that for more online store capibilities with Magento. I think the only thing about Joomla and Wordpress is they seo that people do not seem to do right.
    Last edited by wandfsmall; 03-02-2011, 09:11 AM.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

I am in the process of custom designing wordpress themes and learning how to work Drupal. I heard it was better than Joomla and harder to learn. I have looked at both and I am finding Drupal not bad at all.
      Pat

Comment

I am in the process of custom designing wordpress themes and learning how to work Drupal. I heard it was better than Joomla and harder to learn. I have looked at both and I am finding Drupal not bad at all.
        I disagree with the fact Drupal is more powerful they are both PHP and database sites with modules. But I would also say it is just as good as Joomla, and it does do seo out of the box where joomla you have to install modules and configure it to do well on google search. Joomla has ssl and I needed that to take credit cards at the time. I have since just gone to paypal and google checkout for simplicity.
        Last edited by wandfsmall; 03-02-2011, 01:18 PM.
        I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
        X