X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cleaning Doctor
    started a topic New Service Offering

New Service Offering

I have been toying with the idea of starting my own SEO and Design company and I have finally hooked up with the right people and resources and so I have dove in head first.

I am still going to do the property maintenance but with some practice I have honed my SEO skills and I have a site to prove it.

The site is www.xtrememaintenance.com/blog

Now this site has only been online for 3 days and there is still a lot of work to do to it.

Now for the key word ranking

Montana organic lawn care Rank #1 out of 419,000 results
    organic lawn care Helena, MT Rank #1 out of 50,000 results
    Deck Staining Helena, MT Rank #4 out of nearly 8,000 results
    Deck staining Helena Rank #3 out of 68,000 results

For such a short period of time these results are amazing.

If you would like more info you can call me any time (except 2 am ) 406-465-9334

I am working on the SEO site as we speak www.xtremeseoconsulting.com

I can also provide a report that lists 20 SEO tips.

An example of one of the services is directory submissions
    I can submit your site to over 1000 directories and provide email proof for $150

We can provide much much more. More info to come.

Man I love this stuff.

• Steve
    replied
    Pat there is no doubt in my mind that you will be dominating that market you are in. The only question you will have to answer is how big do you want to get.

Leave a comment:

• The Cleaning Doctor
    replied
    Well it did not take long but I did it. The Alexia traffic ranking has gotten to 1.7 million. I'm under the 2 million mark and very happy with that. It is still climbing although slower now.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Well I look forwards to reading them when they are up and running.

Leave a comment:

• The Cleaning Doctor
    replied
    I can't reveal the specifics yet but suffice to say those domains are going to help more than one business.

"Deck Staining Tips" exact keyword match gets searched around 600 times per month.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Amazing!

How will you use those other sites that are going to be more national to turn traffic to your main business site?

Leave a comment:

• The Cleaning Doctor
    replied
    Do you have a goal of where you would like it to rank? Have you looked at any other popular lawn care business sites and see where they rank at for comparison?
    I honestly do not know what the magic number will be but with over 20 billion sites on the web and my site only being a little over 30 days old the traffic is nothing short of amazing. If I make it under the 2 million mark I will be happy with the traffic as this is not an online store.

I have just acquired other domains that I will be pushing on the national level when they are set up.

Deck Staining Tips dot com
    Deck Staining News dot com
    and
    Deck Staining Info dot com

On another note... as I predicted, I am now at the top of the Yahoo and Bing results for my key words and I am now on the front page for log home restoration here too.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Do you have a goal of where you would like it to rank? Have you looked at any other popular lawn care business sites and see where they rank at for comparison?

Leave a comment:

• The Cleaning Doctor
    replied
    Just thought I would give a little update on the web site traffic and Alexa ranking. Site is now officially 30 days old.

Xtrememaintenance.com is ranked #2,484,352 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. It has attained a traffic rank of 107,855 among users in the US, where almost all its audience is located.

Leave a comment:

• The Cleaning Doctor
    replied
    Xtrememaintenance.com is ranked #6,546,339 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings.

Enough said? Traffic to the site is increasing daily. The only way this number gets smaller is with increased traffic. You can show up on Google all day long but if you can not get someone to click, then you get no traffic and thus no sales. A good description is key to getting someone to click and view your site.

Leave a comment:

• The Cleaning Doctor
    replied
    You never know. You may get a call from an out of town billionaire one day. Of course I would be in Tahiti instead of India or some other south pacific island.

I do think that the Alexa traffic is relevant in two cases.

1. When and if you decide to sell your business you have to provide a proof of value and when it comes to a web site Alexa rules the roost. Google page rank means absolutely nothing if you are not getting traffic.

2. Just the fact that the site is being ranked by Alexa means that you are getting traffic and Google is noticing. Thus your place on the results page will go up and the more click thru you get from Google the the higher the rank goes again.

With SEO there is not one thing you can put your finger(or mouse) on and say THIS is IT! This will get me to the top of the rankings. It is a combination of all the things that you do that will get you to the top.

Like posting in forums just like GH. If you do a search for "deck staining helena mt" you will find my pages come up 4 of the first 5 entries and the first 7 entries have to do with me. 4 pages from my web site and 3 pages from 3 different forums where I made a post.

That only leaves 3 slots for the competition at the bottom of the page. This is how you dominate. Push your competition off the front page. Some areas are going to be more difficult than others. If you show up the most, however, you come across as the authority or expert on the term/keyword that was searched.

Leave a comment:

• mark123
    replied
    You have to remember that this is world wide not just the us. To have that # of traffic is pretty good. Just think of how many sites are ranked and then there are gobs of them that are unranked because they do not get enough traffic.
    Do you think alexa ranking is important for local service businesses? I already get calls for 400 miles away wondering when I can come to pick up their leaves. Imagine getting calls from India for lawn care. LOL

Leave a comment:

• The Cleaning Doctor
    replied
    You have to remember that this is world wide not just the us. To have that # of traffic is pretty good. Just think of how many sites are ranked and then there are gobs of them that are unranked because they do not get enough traffic.

Leave a comment:

• mark123
    replied
    My personal site's alexa ranking is 4,516,663 but I have no idea if that is good, bad or has no meaning. My business site doesn't rank yet. I'm going to put more work into it over the winter.

Leave a comment:

• The Cleaning Doctor
    replied
    Just thought I would give a quick update. Has anyone heard of Alexa Traffic Rankings? If not, Alexa traffic rankings are what is used to determine the value of a particular web site. Now with that being said, my new site that has been online for almost 30 days now is already ranked.

"Xtrememaintenance.com is ranked #14,799,654 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings."
    This is truly amazing being ranked so fast. I have compared it to a site that has been online just a little over a year and it is sitting at 22,082,763 in traffic volume. There is another site that has been online for 3+ years and it does not get enough traffic for Alexa to care about it because it has no ranking.

These rankings are WORLDWIDE for traffic. The system works. For instance this site is at 270,982..... Very good Steve congrats.

By the way if you are interested

#1 Google
    #2 Facebook

Leave a comment:

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X