No announcement yet.

New Service Offering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a goal of where you would like it to rank? Have you looked at any other popular lawn care business sites and see where they rank at for comparison?
    I honestly do not know what the magic number will be but with over 20 billion sites on the web and my site only being a little over 30 days old the traffic is nothing short of amazing. If I make it under the 2 million mark I will be happy with the traffic as this is not an online store.

I have just acquired other domains that I will be pushing on the national level when they are set up.

Deck Staining Tips dot com
    Deck Staining News dot com
    and
    Deck Staining Info dot com

On another note... as I predicted, I am now at the top of the Yahoo and Bing results for my key words and I am now on the front page for log home restoration here too.
    Pat

Comment

Amazing!

How will you use those other sites that are going to be more national to turn traffic to your main business site?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I can't reveal the specifics yet but suffice to say those domains are going to help more than one business.

"Deck Staining Tips" exact keyword match gets searched around 600 times per month.
        Pat

Comment

Well I look forwards to reading them when they are up and running.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Well it did not take long but I did it. The Alexia traffic ranking has gotten to 1.7 million. I'm under the 2 million mark and very happy with that. It is still climbing although slower now.
            Pat

Comment

Pat there is no doubt in my mind that you will be dominating that market you are in. The only question you will have to answer is how big do you want to get.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X