Landscape Design - Lansing MI area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape Design - Lansing MI area

I do freelance landscape design for other companies who can not afford to have a landscape designer on staff full time. I meet with the customer with you and help you sell the job as well. To the customer, I work for you and they do not know that I am a subcontractor. There is no design fee but I do charge a 5%-10% commission fee of the total job. This way, if the job does not sell, it does not cost you anything but time. I have over 20 years of experience. All of my designs are on CAD and are rendered complete with material lists and quantities. I will also help you with quoting and putting together the bid if need be. I only do business in the Mid Michigan Area. If you would like more info, visit my website at www.allterrascape.com
    Landscape Design, Installation, Lawn Care Services and Snow Removal servicing the Greater Lansing Michigan Area.

Welcome to our forum!

Is this a service that could potentially be offered outside your immediate area too where you wouldn't have to even meet with potential customer?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
    X