Make your own flyer or door hanger online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your own flyer or door hanger online

I added a new flyer template to the online lawn care business flyer and door hanger designer.

You can now create this Spring green grass flyer online and save it as a pdf file.

Check out the design it yourself section to get access to all the great online marketing design tools.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Here is a lawn care door hanger you can create as well

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

That's crazy Steve... i didn't know you knew that much about PHP

Comment

Thanks!

Are you able to use it?

Comment

Yeah I tried it out, works great

Comment

I added an ocean view lawn care business door hanger design.

Here is an example of what you can make.

Comment

Does this door hanger thing work?

You talked to me in another thread about me having problems last season and I did this. I had a door hanger designed and printed and distributed over 300 of them and only got about 3 calls from them.

I even had a line at the bottom of the door hanger where I would put the estimate for the particular property that I left it at.
              I canvased neighborhoods just giving 'em out w/ estimates on them. I mostly left 'em on mailboxes and sometimes front doors.

What was I doing wrong?

Comment

You talked to me in another thread about me having problems last season and I did this. I had a door hanger designed and printed and distributed over 300 of them and only got about 3 calls from them.

I even had a line at the bottom of the door hanger where I would put the estimate for the particular property that I left it at.
                I canvased neighborhoods just giving 'em out w/ estimates on them. I mostly left 'em on mailboxes and sometimes front doors.

What was I doing wrong?
                You didn't do anything wrong. The average response we see is 1 - a high or 2% response rate from such marketing. But look at the bright side. You made 3 beach head landings into new territory. Are you using your clover leaf marketing technique to attract other neighbors in the area? What are you doing to expand that area further?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X