Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desktop mow time estimator now available.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop mow time estimator now available.

A lot of forum members wanted a desktop version of the mow time estimator that you can use for free online. So I put together a downloadable version of the mow time estimator. If you would like a copy of it, I’ll email it to you after purchase.

Many times I see newer lawn care business owners make money on small jobs and lose money on larger jobs. Why? Because they don’t have a way to scale the variables needed to make money on a landscaping job. Your lawn care estimates should consistently make you a profit. “Take the guesstimate out of your estimate” with the GopherHaul Estimator.

Enter your variables and create an amount of time the lawn care job should take you. Never underestimate a job time again. This is a must have lawn care software tool.

Order now!

ORDER HERE

Make sure you also check out my lawn care price estimator software here.

Here is a screen cap.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Nice job steve !!! Keep up the good work

Comment

Hey Steve is that just the mow time estimator or do you also get the one with all your equip, labor cost, overhead. Or is that all of them. I personelly don't have a hard time figuring out how long it will take me to cut a lawn but it would be nice to have the calculator to figure your overhead.

Comment

Right now it's just the mow time estimator. I will get more of them up online.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I got the lawn care pricing estimator up online now too.

Lawn care price estimator now available.

This will calculate prices based on your overhead.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X