new and on board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and on board

I am just getted started with my Cabin care business and this site has been great to find all the ins and outs of the lawncare business. At first I didnt think I wanted to touch the lawn but it looks like it will be a must and a good money maker also. I will be taking care of the Minnesota cabin people that just get the weekends to enjoy the great Brainerd lakes area. I hope to get started with fall clean up. Leaves, gutters, beaches and anything else that may come up.

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you live in beautiful area of the country.

I hope you do well!

Thanx!
    Artie Crowley
    www.marketingholders.com
    sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

How did you come up with the idea to do cabin care?

I'd love to see some pictures of the cabins in your area!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks

It is a great area and when I get a little time I will get some pictures of some of the area cabins. There is a couple other guys offering the full cabin care offering and there is thousands of cabins in our area. Most of the lawn care guys will do a little extra but we want to offer a one stop full service program, from inside-out. Most of the people are just weekenders and we want to help them have a little more free time and less work when they are up.
        Last edited by chasejack09; 07-28-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

That is great! What kinds of things do you do to market your business?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X