Hi all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all.

I am fairly new to the Lawn Care Business, I just started my own company this year. Please be patient with me . I hope to make some friends here and learn from your experience. Thanks.

I am fairly new to the Lawn Care Business, I just started my own company this year. Please be patient with me . I hope to make some friends here and learn from your experience. Thanks.
    Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

I love your business name!

What got you to start your business?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

For the last 20 years I've been someones boss, most of that time as a Plant Mgr. this year I had a long talk with my wife and decided to do something drastically different, so far so good.

Comment

I think a lot of people find themselves in such a spot and never make the jump. What do you think got you to take that jump and what advice do you have for others who are considering it?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I finally realized life is WAY to short to keep doing stuff you HATE.

Comment

What things do you think others should keep in mind and be alert about if they do decide to go from a full time job to starting their own business?

Do certain issues stand out as being tougher than you initially thought or easier than you initially thought?

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I am glad to see you made the change.

I hope you do well!

Thanx!
                Artie
                Artie Crowley
                www.marketingholders.com
                sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

What things do you think others should keep in mind and be alert about if they do decide to go from a full time job to starting their own business?

Do certain issues stand out as being tougher than you initially thought or easier than you initially thought?
                  I would say that the toughest thing to me was just making the change, who wants to give up a "fairly" secure position knocking down six figures to go mow grass, LOL, however I have found out that I am EXTREMELY HAPPIER now and my mind is much more focused. I can also perform better doing the physical labor than I expected. Lets hope I'm singing this same tune a few years from now.

Comment

I have found out that I am EXTREMELY HAPPIER now
                    What things about your new status do you feel have made you happier? Is it being your own boss? No longer working for another boss? What else?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X