hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve

That's a very nice card! How many do you feel you hand out per day or week? What other kinds of things have you been doing to market your business?
    I just started to advertise thru ATT Yellow pages on the Internet. Still working on the ad but had to go for it. Cost $102 a month. Plus like I said before, my focus is on commercial apartments etc. So my letter head that introduces the company is short and to the point. Email me and I'll try to send an attachment.
    bigguyslandscape@att.net

Comment

I just started to advertise thru ATT Yellow pages on the Internet. Still working on the ad but had to go for it. Cost $102 a month.
      Are you doing anything to track that ad to see if it is working? When new people call do you ask them where they initially heard of you from?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Are you doing anything to track that ad to see if it is working? When new people call do you ask them where they initially heard of you from?
        The ad is not up yet, but I will ask where they heard of me. It will me on the major search engines thru AT&T. It will be in my surrounding area within 75 miles. That way I choose how far to go depending on the job. I'm also considering a co-op, but one step at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X