Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello My name is Jimmy and I am just getting started in the Lawn business. I am 55 years old and live in the upstate of South Carolina. Any advice would be greatly appreciated especially what do you charge to cut, to mulch, to trim hedges.

Hey Jimmy and welcome to the forums. If you have any specific projects you need a hand quoting let us know...photos always help.

Comment

Hi Jim,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own lawn care business?

Have you checked out the estimators yet to help you with pricing?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Intro

Hi Jim,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own lawn care business?

Have you checked out the estimators yet to help you with pricing?
        It has always been a passion of mine, I love the outdoors and I worked for a manufacturing company for 30 years before I got laid off 2 years ago. So at 55 I said now or never.

Comment

Hey Jimmy and welcome to the forums. If you have any specific projects you need a hand quoting let us know...photos always help.
          I don't have any pictures as I am just starting to set my business up such as getting liscened, buying equipment, finding a CPA, etc. I was just trying to get an idea what the going price in upstate SC is for spreading mulch and cutting grass and trimming hedges.

Comment

Jimmy,
            Click on the search feature and run a search for some of your questions.
            There is a ton of good info on some of the older threads.
            If you can't find your answer just ask.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X