How dee doo from Texas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dee doo from Texas!

LOL hello everyone my name is Art, I live in San Antonio Texas. I am 18 years old and would like to start up a lawn maintenance company. I have found some great and useful information on this website and would like to contribute any help I can to any other members. I make flyers, business cards, websites, logos, and also build computers so if you have any problems with your pc or need some designs/logo's let me know, I am all about helping and this site has obviously started me off in a good direction. I love working on my yard and being outdoors more than anything and hopefully with all the information and tips I learn here I can make this happen. Currently I have only a lawn mower and a weed eater but I will post my questions in the appropriate category here on the forums, hope to talk to you guys soon!

Hi Art,

Welcome to our forum!

You got a lot of great stuff going on there! Have you been working on your marketing material with all your artistic talent?

Anything you can show us?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X