New to Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum

Hello everyone. I am a 15 year old and will be starting my lawn care business next year. I am very thankful for everything you all post on here especially the lawn school. It has really helped me to decide that I want to start my own business. Just wanted to say hello and if you have any pointers for me they would be greatly appreciated.

In Christ,
    Corey B

Hi Corey,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to decide to start your own business? Were you considering other business ideas?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

New To Forum

Hi Steve, And thanks for welcoming me. I decided that I wanted into the business because first off I need a way to earn money during the summer, secondly I plan on taking Ag. Classes next year so I will be able to learn about how to keep your lawn great. ( Fertilizing, Soil Samples, etc.) I have already began to make a business plan and look forward to having my Dad and the members of this forum help me. I was not really considering other business Ideas, though I have thought of others but after looking at this forum for the past 2 years I think that this is the business to get into. Plus if Ido really good and kind hire employees I think this would be a great way to fund me throughout Collage. Again thanks for welcoming me.

Corey B

Comment

That is great Corey. Keep us posted on your updates!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X