Trey Bernhardt * BMW-Pro Lawn Services of San Antonio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!

Just contracted for two additional Walmart properties. Mowing & property cleanup & haul off. One property is 8 acres & the other is 11 acres. I contracted a guy with a bush hog to mow both lots but I personally do the property around the stores. One property has a back street & folks use their backside as a dump site & according to the store manager this has gone on for several years. I pick up at least one load of crap there each weeks that folks have dumped! KEEP IT UP FOLKS.........I get paid by the load! Trey
    Last edited by treybernhardt; 10-05-2009, 10:43 AM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

That is great news! How did you line up these additional Wal-Mart stores? Did they hear of you from other managers or did you approach them?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is great news! How did you line up these additional Wal-Mart stores? Did they hear of you from other managers or did you approach them?
        I been doing that other store for over 6 months & they called me to go submit a bid. Which I did. In one instance the city was fining them daily for not keeping their property mowed, etc. Referrals from one store to the other!
        when I get about 25 or 30 stores I will be a rocking! Trey.

Comment

Take some more before and after pictures! I'd love to see how they look.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Payment

Hi Trey,

This is Matt, Im with Action Field Services. We have been doing the work at the Camden Walmart location. We have been trying to contact you in refrence to payment, but we get no answer, or return phone calls. CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME BACK!!

Thanks,

Matt

Comment

Working...
            X