Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am so Glad that I found this site.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so Glad that I found this site.....

Hello everyone, my name is Charles.... and I am very (new) green in the Landscaping Industry.

Never really was involved in Landscaping until a short time ago, and if you are wondering in a bleek economy, and spirraling recession... why in the world would you open a business now?

There is no better time than the present to get out there and start something fresh. (at least that is my feeling)

I am a self-made entrepenuer and I have been some sort of sales and customer service industry all my life.

Recently I had a very good friend approach me and tell me of his business' pending doom of his once medium scale and at that tiem very profitable landscape and maintenance business???? of course I ask if there was anything that I could do to help? Just as any friend would.

The very next day I went down to their office and set up camp, it was only a matter of time before I was in the field meeting customers, bidding jobs and bidding contracts... some small scale some fairly large.

Well to wrapp this up and stop rambling..... I LOVED IT!!! I had been in the Automotive Industry for over twenty (20) years and worked just about every position from porter (wash boy) up to General Manager and Owner / Operator

I have never been so excited about a career in a long time... long hours and hard work I'm used to..... I have now grown acustom to getting dirty and running all sorts of equipment...... (couple of things I just rented for the day so that I could learn to drive them....hahhahha) seriously though, I feel this an honor to be in a proffession that you can see the fuits of your labor the minute that you complete a task! Very Gratifying!!!

My Goal is to be a Cut Above the Rest.

I don't have to the BIGGEST, just the one of the BEST..... oh yeah and profitable.... definitely has to be profitable.

Thank you for your time reading this and in the future I am sure that I am going to need help along the way.... so thanks in advance.

Sincerely:
    Charles Craft
    Architectural Landscape & Outdoor Design
    Richmond Hill, Ga.

Hi Charles,

Welcome to our forum!

You have a great business name, why do you feel you choose that?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Professionalism and Logevity...

The two major keys in determining the name of my company, Architectural Landscape & Outdoor Design was professionalism and longevity.

I market to Higher End, Upscale Communities and Residential Customers also to Large Commercial Clients. The name alone carries a strong presents and tells exactly what I offer... diversity.

The Company is a Full Scale Landscaping Company, that performs installs as well as irrigation, and also maintenance. We offer a wide variety of Hardscapes and Outdoor Architecture. Some of which we sub-contract out to legit (insured & lic.) contractors.

So long story short the name is simple and says alot in 4 words.

~ Charles

Comment

Charles that is very fascinating! Can you tell us why you decided to focus on that group and also can you tell us about the importance of focusing on a certain demographic group?

How soon should a lawn care business think about such an issue?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X