Lawn Guy Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Guy Introduction

Hello all, I have posted here a few times without really introducing myself.
    I come from an industrial painting background and I'm getting a bit too old to climb the steel and breathe carcinogens all day. I love being outside in the sunshine and the smell of fresh cut grass so I figured why not make a go of it professionally. I've got a logo which I got here and I'm off and running.
    I put a free ad up on craigslist and got a response which I went and did. Afterwards, I went up and down the street with a flyer I had made and got another job from that. After that lawn, the gentleman inquired about removing a tree stump and trimming his tree.
    I already told a couple of people about this site which as I say is fabulous. And that Steve guy is really focused and should be a millionaire by now.
    Thanks all and God Bless.

Thanks and welcome to our forum!

How involved are you within your community? Are you a member of any organizations? Have you been able to reach out to them to let them know you are now running a lawn care business?

Do you feel that you are able to take any of the skills you had developed in your previous career and apply it to your new venture?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X