Introducing Myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself

I'm Brian Handy and my company is called Masters Touch Landscaping. I have been in business several years as a home inspector but the real estate market is in fairly poor shape so I have had to make in roads into the green industry after having been out of it for several years. I have been working for a Landscape Company for about a year as a crew leader and spe******t (in pruning, plant pathogens and diseases, fertilizing, irrigation, etc.). I have an inactive Landscape Contractor's license in CA and I am looking to start up my landscape business full-time because the company I work for is not paying enough to make it worth my while to work for them. Too many days of rain keep us from working regularly and I am under employed.
    Don't know if I will be doing landscaping or maintenance or both but I am 55 years old and the actual landscaping doesn't appeal to aging body. I do work hard in maintence and might look into the commercial end as I know how to bid the time.

Hi Brian,

Welcome to our forum. What great services you have to offer! I bet no other lawn care business owner in your area could give a home owner a property review like you can!

Have you mixed the two fields together? Do you offer a 21 point home and yard inspection in your estimate? That could be a great way to point out to home owners what potential problems they may have with their home and yard. With all of your knowledge I bet you could win a lot of customers over!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X