Hi My Name Jacee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi My Name Jacee

I am a 35yr old woman with two sons. I have been in busniess for the last couple of years and I want to really start moving forward with my business. My business is located just outside Charlotte, NC. I have been given an opportunity to bid on seven properties all ownede by the same gentleman. They consist of several mills, I have never even thought about how to bid on commercial property. Can anyone help me or guide me in the right direction on where to start. I really need to get this account. I have my oldest son who is 18 and one more 31yr old who actually does the work. I just need to know how to price things... Please help!

Hi, nice to meet someone from my area!
    sigpic
    www.bnclawncare.com

Comment

Hello JC,

Welcome to our forum!

Tell us about the property you want to bid on. Give us some details to help you create a price.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Help Needed

I am going to take some pictures of the said areas today and try and post them to help give an idea of what I am dealing with. Can someone tell me how to figure out the square foot of the property needing maintenance? I will take all the help I can get. My main job has cut me back to 2 days a week, so I really need to get this account and some more too. I am running out of time too, grass season is basically here!!

Comment

Can someone tell me how to figure out the square foot of the property needing maintenance?
          You should be able to measure the length and width of the property with a measuring wheel.

http://www.benmeadows.com/store/Surv..._Wheels/22115/

Then you take the width x the length in ft and you get the sq ft measurement of the area.

Does that help?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

You should be able to measure the length and width of the property with a measuring wheel.

http://www.benmeadows.com/store/Surv..._Wheels/22115/

Then you take the width x the length in ft and you get the sq ft measurement of the area.

Does that help?
            Yes, this did help me alot!!

Comment

I am looking forwards to seeing the pictures you take of the area. Let us know what kind of bid price you come up with.

Comment

I can't get the pics and my document to upload??

I tried last night to up load some of my documents so everyone could see what I am talking about, but I can't get them to upload. help!

Comment

Here is the squarefootage of Site #1. I tried uploading the pics again, but not luck. Can I maybe send someone an actual e-mail and then you can look at it?

Sqft. 115,752

Sqft. 28,217

Sqft. 64,056

Sqft. 14,367

Sqft. 6,700

Sqft. 16,209

Comment

Nice to meet you!

Hi, nice to meet someone from my area!
                    Hi - it is nice to meet you too. I am really excited about this forum, I am hoping to learn a lot. I am like a sponge right now, I want to absorb all I can.

Comment

You can email me them and I will post them.

Comment

Are you sure about this I added up all together it is 245,301 sq ft I would charge at least 800.00 per cut.Now you said that you dont have nice equipment you better make sure you do before you get this much grass to cut

Comment

Working...
                        X