Help with a logo, please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a logo, please!!

This is a question for some of you that has purchased a logo online or through someone you know. I am looking to purchase and does anyone have any recommendations?? Thanks in advance.
    sigpic
    www.bnclawncare.com

There are a couple of graphic designers on the forum that I hope jump in here. Also have you tried the Lawn care logo designer yet? Maybe that can help get you started.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Help with a logo

Thanks Steve, yes I have tried those and I can't seem to get them the way i want them. I also am hoping that someone in the logo making buisness will assist.
      sigpic
      www.bnclawncare.com

Comment

What were you looking for in a logo? Company colors? Area you service? Your ideas?

Comment

I have used Ritchiem for all of my digital work and Im super pleased with everything he has done for me. Not to mention that he seems to know what your looking for just by talking with you for a little while. I would recommend him to anyone looking for high quality and professional work.

Comment

Help with logo

Do you have any contact info?
            sigpic
            www.bnclawncare.com

Comment

all my contact info is in my sig...but you can email me at

office@thelawnblog.com

Comment

Help with logo

Thanks clarklandscaping, I seen his post and have sent him an email. Thanks again.
                sigpic
                www.bnclawncare.com

Comment

I look forwards to seeing what you create!
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Try these

http://www.logoworks.com/landing/ppc...+08+50+Control http://www.logoworks.com/landing/ppc...+08+50+Control
                    100% original logos, no templates
                    http://www.thelogoloft.com/?gclid=CN...FQZinAod_wSEZw
                    24,000 Businesses Love Their Logo. Love Yours Too, Or Your Money Back!

Steve

Comment

Logo

Thanks all!!!
                      sigpic
                      www.bnclawncare.com

Comment

all my contact info is in my sig...but you can email me at

office@thelawnblog.com
                        LOL had a look at your site with all the strings in your bow when do you get time to sleep
                        I play with graphics and marketing and sometimes use various combinations of Software
                        Photoshop CorelDraw AutoCad Gimp XARA3D even MSPublisher creating various bits in each and cutting and pasting between them to get the final effect
                        I am always collecting images from numerous places at latest count it was 16,000 where I can go and pull something up to create a new logo
                        The signature below was created from 3 separate images including 2 from manufacturers sites
                        Cash4Trash
                        sigpic
                        Property Services

Comment

LOL had a look at your site with all the strings in your bow when do you get time to sleep
                          I am not too sure I understand what you mean there.

Comment

Its based on time spent writing all those articles

I am not too sure I understand what you mean there.
                            When I had a look see you spend a lot of time writing books and articles wondered when you got time for a break
                            Cash4Trash
                            sigpic
                            Property Services

Comment

Richard is a very busy man, that's what makes him so good at what he does though I am a big fan of his.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X