hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

happened upon the forum tonight and want to say a hello to everyone and big thanks to steve and all for the welcome.

Hi bare spot,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start your lawn care business?

What advice do you have for others just trying to get started?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

steve, my start was working mainly for a landscaper w/small a nursery for several yrs. (late 80's up until mid 90's). then a few yrs ago, 96 to be exact, after a few yrs of missing those days of working in the industry, decided to do something about it and get myself back into it in, give it a go. fortunately steve, so far so good and a happy camper again (could say that), looking forward to yet another upcoming season.

Comment

then a few yrs ago, 96 to be exact, after a few yrs of missing those days of working in the industry, decided to do something about it and get myself back into it in, give it a go.
        I think a lot of people stand at the edge. They are in a job they can't stand and they are looking outward beyond a great gorge and are trying to figure out how to get across.

Can you tell us a little advice as to how one can make that jump? What should one do to prepare for starting their own business?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X