Equipment Dealer from Missouri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Dealer from Missouri

Hi folks, I am new to this site but not new to Power Equipment. I have been servicing equipment for over 10 years. I grew up workign in my dad's shop and ended up taking a slightly different career path once I left the house. In the past several years I have been starting up my own business servicing equipment. I am looking to increase my Commercial customer base. I found this site while looking for something entirely different and decided to join.

I am looking for ideas from you folks on what you want to see from a dealer. What kind of information do you want to have when you walk into my shop/show room? How do you want to be greeted? Do you expect me to carry multiple brands of equipment? Multiple models (remember, I am not Home Depot, or Wal-mart with their purchasing power just like you are not Asplundh)? So if you have any suggestions for me just shoot me a PM.

Hi Eli,

Welcome to our forum.

What do you like about running your shop? How does it differ from other other businesses or jobs you have had?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

My favorite part of running my own business is the flexibility I have with hours, etc. My least favorite part is the fact my Health insurance is not figured in! and I don't have the paid vacation, sick leave etc. However, it there is something empowering about being your own boss.

I got this bumper sticker from the local small business association that says "I love my boss"!

Comment

Eli, I can't wait to see your website! When will it be up? Are there any products you can offer to sell on here now to our members?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X