Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomahawk Services!

hello everyone,
    I am a 20 year old college graduate, I received an Associates Degree in business administration w/ a management concentration. As most of us know with the troubling economy, jobs are becoming hard to find. When I was 10 I mowed 4 longs a week, and was profiting almost 150 a week, ( a lot for a 10 year old ). I continued a few lawns to help people who physically cannot maintain their yards. So with my new fancy piece of paper I decided to step back into the lawn maintenance industry with a hopefully better understanding on how to start a legitimate business. Luckily I was able to start with a good inventory of equipment. 2000 Ford f-250 w/a plow, ex-mart 72 inch zero-turn, a bagger push-mower, and a few weed wackers, back-pack leaf blower, and a solid open trailer. With the new season coming up I'm preparing to meet new clients, and hopefully a few business contracts. I figure the first year it would be smartest for me to work by-myself, to hopefully gain enough profit to expand more. I'm located in Upstate New York, My business is named Tomahawk Services. I do have many questions, and looking for good answers.

thank you all!

Welcome to our forum!

What made you choose the equipment you purchased so far?

What kind of marketing are you doing or planning on doing?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X