new today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new today

hi all just getting started in the plowing business. i live in minnesota, trying to start up a business cleaning out foreclosed homes and found out that i can also plow snow and mow lawns on these properties as well. any tips or problems anyone has come across would be very helpful.

Hi mskybait,

Welcome to our forum!

hi all just getting started in the plowing business. i live in minnesota, trying to start up a business cleaning out foreclosed homes and found out that i can also plow snow and mow lawns on these properties as well.
    How did you get involved with getting this started?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi mskybait.

Do any fishing lately? Ive always wanted to fish for Muskies, but they dont have them here in CA. (that I know of)

Welcome to the forum.
      Northern California

Comment

not much fishing right now the ice is not quite thick enough yet, should be good in a week to drive onto the lakes. just started musky fishing this summer and all i can say is what a rush!!!! if you ever get a chance to fish for them don't pass it up. not sure either if cal. has muskies i know Colorado does but they are small there only get up to 30 to 35 inches

Comment

Hi mskybait,

Welcome to our forum!

How did you get involved with getting this started?
          thanks for the welcome. i got involved in this actually by hearing someone on the radio talking about making money cleaning trash out of foreclosed homes, and i thought if this guy can do it why not me. so i started "attention to detail property services" and now i'm making contacts with all the realtor's in my area to see if i can get this business off the ground. so far it's been alot of cold calling,many many no's and occasionally a good lead here and there

Comment

Welcome to the forums...if you need anything just shout.

Comment

now i'm making contacts with all the realtor's in my area to see if i can get this business off the ground. so far it's been alot of cold calling,many many no's and occasionally a good lead here and there
              What have you found you liked or disliked about the business so far?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X