Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny C. McDonnell, M.C

Hello,

My name is Danny. I've been cutting lawns since I was 13, but started pursuing a lawncare business two years ago, and officially organized it this year. My company is called Superior Lawncare. I live in Beckley, WV.

I'm pursuing my dream of owning my own company in earnest because of a Word that I received from a Prophet of God, Apostle Randy Browne, of N. Babylon, NY. He had a word of knowledge about someone who was going into a business venture, into a business direction, but was in need of equipment, and was in need of help, because there seemed to be a choke hold on the business direction. When he mentioned equipment, I knew it was me. He prayed for me, and I am walking in the strength of that Word.

I'm excited about networking with you and learning all I can about the Green Industry and how my company can be the best in my part of West Virginia.

Would love to hear from you...

Very Sincerely Yours,

Danny McDonnell

Hi Danny,

Welcome to our forum.

What kinds of things have you been doing to market your business?

Have you had any outrageous marketing ideas you haven't experimented with yet?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
    X