Thanks for the invite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the invite

Thanks for letting me join such a great and helpfull forum.Ive been in business for sevral years now and im still learn something new all the time.

Hi,

Welcome to our forum.

What got you to start your business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Ive been doing landscape-lawncare-pressure washing-clean ups -gutter cleaning-roof cleaning-and selling used commercial equipment because everyone has a yard and there are lots of people that dont want to bother with it,so i figure if i can get at least .5% of the business in my county that would make me 6 figure income with only working 4 days a week.right now im working 5 days with a crew of 4 and we currently hold about 1.2% of the market here in our area.Commercial and Residental...when times are tough this business still does well.

Its like selling cars ,everyone needs a car.

Comment

right now im working 5 days with a crew of 4
        Oh very interesting! We were having a discussion recently on what size lawn crew is the most efficient. Being that you work with a crew of 4, what is the average size property you are servicing with that crew? How many properties can you service in a day? Can you tell us how you break down each persons specific job in the crew?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X