X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve
    started a topic Say Hello !!!

Say Hello !!!

Welcome new forum members! Make a new post and say hello to us. Tell us a little about you and your company. What got you to take the jump and start your own business?

• cam.arnold
    replied
    Hey guys, Just working on a start up! Got my truck and rebuilding a trailer. Got a Push Mower, Weed Eater, Blower, Hand pruners, rakes etc. What all should I also pick up to make life easier? already got my first Strata contract and a couple private contracts! And a couple on call customers.

Thanks in Advance, seems like a good group!
    Last edited by houllandng; 07-17-2018, 03:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ToddTrees
    replied
    Hi Everyone! I own a local tree company in Atlanta, GA, and I'm excited to get to know some people here!
    Last edited by ToddTrees; 12-12-2017, 09:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon
    replied
    I've had a small landscape business for around 25 yrs.I'm in eastern CT.looking to grow it lager and retire from my day job and do this full time.

Leave a comment:

• haleyja
    replied
    hello james here new member. don't own my own biz for lawn care just joined to resolve a problem with my Toro. would love to hear from anyone with expertise on this mower ss4216 which doesn't seem to be getting fuel into the intake. so i'm thinking fuel pump or something like that but don't know and can't take it int cause wont drive up onto the trailor.

Leave a comment:

• treeslogan
    replied
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to lawn care and landscaping I have been running my own tree service company in Logan UT for a few years now and I kept getting asked if I would mow a lawn or do other types of landscaping at first I kept shrugging it off, "That's not what I do". But I hear it so often that I cant ignore it anymore I talked to a friend and we are going to add lawn care to the business or maybe start a separate business but work together? I don't know yet, It will be a journey and will be interesting to see what we can accomplish together. That being said my lawn care experience is mowing my own lawn killing some weeds and watering it when it gets dry. It cant be that much more difficult could it? haha... Basically I have a lot to learn.

Leave a comment:

• Binder
    replied
    hello all Binder the newbie to the forum.Thought I would join as there seemed to be information shared by people that are truly interested in helping others.Hopefully I can be of some assistance to others on their road to success at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Stacy_C
    replied
    Hello everyone!!

My name is Stacy. My company is Green Edge Lawn Care in Temple NH. I was in the business for a short time in the mid 2000's but was forced to sell out do to a sickness.After talking with my wife for the last year we decided that it was time to re open based on the fact that "Lawn care " Is the only business/Job i have ever had that i actually enjoyed doing! Glad to be here!! Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• patmac916
    replied
    hello all very excited to be here, in the process of starting my own company. live outside of Philadelphia pa in the suburbs and been landscaping for over ten years. I own a zero turn, weed eater and backpack blower but no truck and trailor. have a name picked and the same domain name is still available. I'm currently in the process of making a logo then building a website and getting it online. most likely will need help with both especially the website. all help greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• mllewis33
    replied
    Just Starting out and I'm here to learn as much as possible, and use some tools available.

Leave a comment:

• vitali79
    replied
    I am new here. I am looking for snow plowing calculator.

Leave a comment:

• ShoreLife
    replied
    I'm new here as well. Hope everyone is good.

Leave a comment:

• RyanYardCare
    replied
    New here and getting a feel for things.

Leave a comment:

• MrSteveMiller
    replied
    New landscape maintenance company

Is this site still active?

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    Welcome to our forum!

or many years about embracing the new ways of doing business and networking; and I cannot ignore it any longer.
    What ways are you thinking about that you have avoided and what is your view on how ignoring them has effected your business?

Leave a comment:

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X