This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Hello !!!

Welcome new forum members! Make a new post and say hello to us. Tell us a little about you and your company. What got you to take the jump and start your own business?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

This banner ad is for forum member kellillek.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I would love an animated banner

Semper Fi Landscaping
      615 568 1882

Comment

I'd love an animated banner.

The Turf Tamer - Full Service Lawn Care You can Depend on.

Comment

Hi semperfilawn,

Welcome. Please tell us a little about what got you started.

Comment

Hi MuchoBaby,

Could you please tell us about how you got started as well?

Comment

The Banners are great.I want one.
              T - REX LAWN & LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
              2 TEARS AND GROWING

Comment

Hi mowindaddy,

Are you putting it on your site? Can we see it?

Comment

I am new to all of this so if anyone can help me along the way, it would be really great. Hoping to to make grass cutting in New Orleans better this year then ever before.

Comment

Hi Keely,

Can you tell us a little about your business and how you got started?

Comment

Hello, my name is Lani (pronounced lonnie) and my husband and i have been running our business for about 5 years. We are A&T Property Maintenance. Im actuall considering changing our name. People thing we MANAGE properties, as in apartment managers and such. Anyway. We run a small company, mostly residential with some commercial work. Our biggest hurdle is getting Property Managers to talk with us. Getting the foot in the door so to speak. Ya'all got any suggetions? Hope this spring is going well for everyone. ttfn.

Whenever morality is based on theology, whenever right is made dependent on divine authority, the most immoral, unjust, infamous things can be justified and established.
                      -Ludwig Feuerbach, philosopher (1804-1872)

Comment

Hi Lani,

Have you seen our free e-book, "Stop Lowballing"? It is also in an audio version. There is a chapter called "Getting Commercial Accounts without commercial references." I think it might help.

Let me know if it does and welcome to our forum!

Comment

Here is a banner for Matt's Lawn Care

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 19 2007,11:18)]Welcome new forum members! Make a new post and say hello to us. Tell us a little about your company and we will make a free customized banner ad for you.
                            Hello everyone,

*I would like to introduce my company, Good Grounds Lawn Care Service located in Upper Marlboro, MD. My brother and I went into business in November of last year. I have been mowing lawns since I was 13 yrs. old (I am now 26). I am very excited and have met a lot of wonderful lco owners who have given me some great info. This is a wonderful site with members who provide tons of helpful info and support in so many areas of this business.

Comment

Hi Good Grounds,

Welcome to our forum! Do you have any advise for others who are in business with family members?

How do you make things work smoothly?

Comment

Working...
                              X