This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

• Looks great. Thank you very much! I saw a web template somewhere and lost it. Can you direct me to it, please?

Comment

• hey guys!

Can i get a animated banner?

this for got grass landscaping

i had to make a new account...
        for some reason it wasnt recognizing my cwr525??

Comment

• Quote[/b] ]Looks great. Thank you very much! I saw a web template somewhere and lost it. Can you direct me to it, please?
          At the top of this window there are links to Door Hangers & Flyers, Web Templates, Videos etc. It's along the green bar at top.

Quote[/b] ]i had to make a new account...
          for some reason it wasnt recognizing my cwr525??
          I just processed a password change request for yor original name? Maybe that's why it didn't work?

How's this?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

• That looks awesome!

can i get my my slogan on there??

your lawn is our business

how do you edit them and put them on a website??

Comment

• Here is another.

To edit these you need a gif animator program.

Comment

• Hi everyone!

I started my business at the beginning of the season this year (2007). It is called Kevin O'Neil's Lawn Service. I've been through school for environmental horticulture, nursery operations & various business classes. I love what I do for a living!!! I have about 25 monthly accounts and I'm averaging 1 new account every week. Those #'s don't include one-time jobs (ie: pressure washing, tree trimming/removal, sod installation, landscape installations, etc). I am VERY HAPPY!!! I would very much appreciate an animated banner ad.

Kevin O'Neil's Lawn Service
                727-420-2245
                kevinoneilslawnservice@gmail.com
                St. Petersburg, Florida area

Comment

• Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the delay.

How is this?

Comment

• Hello everyone! My name is Steve and my business name is Handy Home Medics LLC. "Critical Care For Lawns & Homes"

This is our first season in business and things have been very busy right out of the chute! Too busy to tell the truth. Still managing my two full time Paramedic jobs at night and this during the day.

How did we get started? I already know what 80+ hrs. a week of emergency medicine pays (not enough). We wanted to try something that could leverage our time and didn't require being bled or vomited on.

We're very active throughout Monmouth and Union Counties in NJ. I found this website today and am addicted already. I can't believe that this type of resource is available!

Steve

Comment

• Hi Steve,

Welcome to our forum! I set up a new post for you here.

How does this banner look?

Comment

• Hi My name is Peter Serrano.
                        Owner and operator of Serrano Landscaping, Im located in Emmaus PA and business is pretty slow for me. Im sorrounded by 20 LLC in my town. I've been in business for 6 months now. 5 residential accounts and 1 commercial. I came to Gopher to get help and learn more.

Im currently a Penn Foster Student going for my Landscaping Diploma. And i cant wait for 2008, things should be a little better for me and the business.

thanks

Serrano Landscaping
                        484 201 7056

Comment

• Hi am new to the forum and have been in busineess for over 5 years. my site is www.criderslandscaping.com for any info. I am always willing to help others out with any thing they may need. SO feel free to ask me. I would like a banner and am here for marketing information. I take care of over 30 properties and am growing rapidly. I love THis BUSUNESS!
                          Crider's Landscaping
                          423-762-6430

Comment

• Hi Pete!

Welcome to our forum!

How is this?

Comment

• Hi John,

Welcome to our forum.

Here you go!

Comment

• Hey there, to the site! Love the banners, can I still get one as well??? Also love the site very very informative!

Premier Lawn Care
                                Quality service from the ground up!
                                Phone 863-224-4217

Comment

Working...
                                X