This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To forum

Hi guys from East Texas, looking forward to learning from each of your experiences, and techniques used in todays competitive market of securing a solid base for building my business back up, Thanks for having me on y'alls forum.

Comment

• Hi guys from East Texas, looking forward to learning from each of your experiences, and techniques used in todays competitive market of securing a solid base for building my business back up, Thanks for having me on y'alls forum.
      Hey Jace welcome to the forum!!

Comment

• Hello Steve

Hi Everyone, Thanks Steve for this web page. I just plow snow and Im trying to get a small business going. So I'll check in from time to time and see whats going on here ,but you will here from me lots this fall/winter

bigonedallas
        Michigan

Comment

• New owner to a Hustler Fastrack SD 48

Just wanted to say "Hello"

Thinking about cutting grass in the summer and wanted to know more.

Comment

• How I got Started

Literally got started with a push mower and a weed-eater that was held together by zip ties and duct tape.

Now I got my own website.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts.
            Lara Rahmani
            Owner & Operator

Comment

• Hi from DC

Hey!!! My name is Brie and I live in DC and just started my own lawn care service. I'm open to learning the biz and meeting folks in it who are also trying to create an empire.

Comment

• Hi all, me and my husband have a small lawn cutting business and thought I would join up and get some help and advice from all you experts out there.

Comment

• Hello!

Hey guys i'm a new lawn care service business owner. Im wanting to learn as much as possible from these forums so i will be posting a lot. Ill try to post everyday if i can.

Comment

• Black Sheep LawnCare

Hey guys new here. New to lawn care. New to business in general. Have worked all my life in the military or some sort of state job. Feeling a little free time on my hands so I wanted to get into a money making business.

Startup business will be under a licensed commercial guy to get me up and running, cutting my choice of jobs that are too small for him. This is to get me up and running quicker and get my name out faster. Next year I plan on generating my own contacts and contracts.

Equipmentwise I have a JD 320 48" deck troybuilt push mower, husqavarna trimmer and blower. I started out with my own equipment this year and by end of season next year hope to upgrade to a bobcat ztr.

That's about it. Hoping to soak up all kinds of information on here!

Comment

• Welcome to our forum! That sounds like a great plan!
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

• Brian. Boise, ID. Lawn Care owner since the 90s.

I want to expand my knowledge in the field! Glad to be a part of this community!

Comment

• former member

Welcome new forum members! Make a new post and say hello to us. Tell us a little about you and your company. What got you to take the jump and start your own business?
                          Hello everyone. Formally Hawthorne LawnCare and Landscaping. New buisness name. Also Steve been emailing you guys about my old account and that its been blocked for some reason. Was trying to get some info from it. No one seems to respond back

Comment

• I am sorry about that. Welcome back!
                            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

• Hi Guys Just Thought I Would Pop Back On And Say Hi .not Been On For Many Years.too Busy Mowing Those Lawns.hope Your All Doing As Well As We Are

Comment

• Welcome back!

Can you give us any updates on what has changed and any lessons you learned since you have last been on here?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X