No announcement yet.

Say Hello !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hadn't done anything i wasnt even sure if i was going to mow or not. he asked me earlier in the snow season if i was going to mow and i told him i had no equip but i was going to look into it. i found a good deal on some equipment about the same time he asked me again if i was going to mow so i purchased it and got all this work. now i need to get my name out there because i am only working 2 days a week at this point.

Comment

• now i need to get my name out there because i am only working 2 days a week at this point.
      What are some of the things you are thinking about doing to get your name out?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

• I have had quite a few referrals in the last couple days just by word of mouth. Had 10 to 15 calls for quotes and landed 7 of them the rest have to talk to their wife...lol. I have flyers and business cards and signs on my truck and trailer.

Comment

• It's fascinating how important getting those referrals can be! And once you get them how easier it seems to be to turn them into customers than the general public.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

• Pro Lawn Care

Hello all my name is Anthony I am now the co-owner of Pro Lawn Care. My brother and I will be take over my father lawn business after 30 years. We are looking for new ideas overall, we are serving High Point,Greensboro and all areas in between. Thank

Comment

• Hi Anthony!

Wow 30 years in business! I bet your father was able to teach you many things!

What do you feel allowed him such longevity when so many other businesses fail shortly after start up? Could you suggest to us 5 or so tips one could follow and hope to find the success your father has achieved?

Comment

• Hello From East Texas

my Name Is Raul And I Have A Small Lawn Care Service And I Am Looking For Some Ideas For A Flyer To Pass Out...any Ideas Anyone?

Comment

• Hi Raul,

Welcome and it is nice to have you here.

Have you checked out the free flyer section here? Did anything located in there, inspire you?

http://www.gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Comment

• brand new!

Hey Steve and all you guys,

I've read the forum and love all the ideas! What an amazing support site!

I am in South Florida, just moved here and got a job paying way less than I was making before.. oh well I'm happy! Anyways I have over 5 years property management experience and small business experience so I'm going to start a small lawn company down here!

Tons and tons of competition from the small guy to the huge corporate lawn care companies!

Going to get my Lowes credit card and hit the ground running! talk to you all soon...

Jw

Comment

• Welcome to our forum! What will you be doing to promote your new business?

Comment

• Hello to everyone.

My name is Stephanie with Ingram Landscaping and we are located in Acworth GA. We have been in business for a year. I look forward to chatting and learning from everyone. Thanks Steve for making this available.

Stephanie

Comment

• Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own lawn care business?

Comment

• No Name Lawn Care

I am Trying to start to get afew Lawns to cut so my son-inlaw will have something to do in his spare time and I will be helping him in mine. I like this web site because of all the help it gives.

Thanks JW

Comment

• New Here

Hello Everyone, i am new here and am starting a small lawncare business. I am from deep south Texas. Tring to think of a name so i can get my FEIN and start making flyers and bus. Cards.

Comment

• I am Trying to start to get afew Lawns to cut so my son-inlaw will have something to do in his spare time and I will be helping him in mine. I like this web site because of all the help it gives.
                                That is fantastic!

What kinds of things have you been doing to promote your new business?

Hello Everyone, i am new here and am starting a small lawncare business. I am from deep south Texas. Tring to think of a name so i can get my FEIN and start making flyers and bus. Cards.
                                Can you do something like South Texas Lawn Care?

Or maybe would you prefer to use your name in your lawn care business name?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X