EDEN GROVE LANDSCAPE SERVICES
      "Your neighborhood landscape & property maintenance professionals"

Comment

HI ALL I'D LOVE AN ANIMATED BANNER
        THANKS FROM THE BEAUTIFUL STATE OF MICHIGAN

Comment

Hi EGLS,

How is this?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi mrsmichigan,

What do you want on your banner?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

My plans for the year are to focus on getting the right kind of customers for my business. In the past I have taken all customers to make ends meet (My wife and I have nine wonderful children&#33. But this year I am raising my prices to filter out the customers who are not committed to the success of my business as much as I am committed to the success of their lawn. I grow my business two ways. Word of mouth and an on-line contractor referral site, "Angie's List".

Comment

Hi moewer,

Welcome to our forum!

How has the angie's list service worked for you?

Have you been doing any other forms of marketing this year or do you plan on it?

Comment

The "Angie's List" was slow at first (@3 yrs ago). But about a year ago I started getting some serious referrals. I am graded on every job I do by the Angie's List member (who has to pay to be a member). So it keeps me very alert to the quality of the job. I have not done any other forms of marketing and do not plan to. The Atlanta Metro area is constantly growing and I already feel like I have a tiger by the tail!

Comment

Just started my lawn care business 2 weeks ago, gathering equipment, put out some flyers at several business in the downtown area. Have received several calls wanting service.
                    Have two monthly contracts, and 3 cleanup contracts for next week.
                    Hope to expand and provide super service to the customers
                    Any and all insights, comments, and hints will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I'm a small lawn care & landscaping company, been doing this on the side for about 30 years, my dream is to make my landscape company grow.

Animated banner would be great! Waits Landscaping (513)315-3118.

Thanks

Comment

I made some new posts so this doesn't get too cluttered and I can give individual attention to each business owner.

Comment

Hi.. I like that banner. i just started a lawncare business last year and would like a banner also. could you make one that is blank on the last frame so i can add my own words to it?
                          Thanks

Comment

Hi keith455,

If you know how to edit the animated gifs you should be able to just write over the text. Or just let me know what you want on it and I will create it for you.

Welcome to our forum!

Comment

Hi,
                              I'm just starting a mowing business. I've worked at botanical gardens and recently quit a large company that did various jobs in lawn care. I decided it was time to be my own boss so I don't have to get up before 4:30 am.
                              I'm interested in your material and advice.

Comment

Welcome! Have you come up with a name for your business yet? What will you be doing to be different from your competitors? How will your skills from the botanical garden help you in your new business?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X