This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNP Lawn Care,

Was started in 2005. How I got started was was by accident. I have some horses and I need a good mower to mow where I keep them. My GF at the time said why don`t we mow some yards and let that money pay for the mower. Well its all been up hill sense then. Been mowing for 3 years now. Trying to build the company as I grow. You can see some my photos in the other post of a truck that I have been working on trying to get it ready for this mowing season.

Comment

Welcome to our forum. I hope this is a great year for you.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How are things going for you guys, well can you make my company a banner, just " TradeMark Lawns " thank you guys for doing this it is a great way for you to thank all of us using Gopher...

TradeMark Lawns
        www.trademarklawns.com
        info@trademarklawns.com

Comment

Hi trademarklawns,

Welcome to our forum!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hi all you lawn dudes! Just wanted to introduce myself and my lawn care company (SODBUSTERS ). I just registered today and love it. I have been doing business in PA for about 10 years now, mostly lawn mowing. I also ordered the gopher software a month ago and I REALLY LIKE IT!

Comment

Quote[/b] (sodbusters @ April 10 2007,10:23)]Hi all you lawn dudes! Just wanted to introduce myself and my lawn care company (SODBUSTERS ). I just registered today and love it. I have been doing business in PA for about 10 years now, mostly lawn mowing. I also ordered the gopher software a month ago and I REALLY LIKE IT! *
              Welcome to the site. *There is a company here in Michigan that is named SodBusters as well. *Good bunch of guys though

Comment

Hi Sodbusters,

Welcome to our forum!

I hope this banner can help!

Comment

Here is one for Tom of Sydenstricker Landscaping.

Comment

Here is one for Scott.

Comment

Those banners sure look great! I would like to have one.Thanks

Who You Gonna Call ?

Comment

Look above. There is one for you already. It says SODBUSTERS on it.

Comment

Hey SodBuster,

How you doing? Glad to see you made it over here. Be sure to drop some of those landscape and hardscape photos in the photo forum.

PNPLAWN

Comment

Oh Yes!

I totally want to see some of your creations!

Thanks Rodman for suggesting it!

Comment

Thanks for the banner, looks great!

Comment

Could I have a banner made?

Dwyer's lawn Management
                                636-281-1356

Comment

Working...
                                X