Thanks

Comment

• Hey, can I get a banner?

Cut-N-Edge Lawn Care
      337-739-0390

Comment

• Hi leisuretimelc,

Here you go.

What made you leave the lawn care industry in the first place?

How has that prior experience helped you in building your business this year?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

• Hi flipflops01,

Welcome to our forum!

Could you tell us a little about what got you started in the lawn care business?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

• I had a partnership and it did not work out. I went solo this time and I am enjoying it alot better.

thanks for the banner

Comment

• Can you tell us a little about the problems you ran into with a partnership?

A lot or readers do consider this type of business structure.

Comment

• :sniff sniff: I want a banner, too...

Green & Clean (Big Font)
                Lawn Care. Pressure Washing. (smaller font under the name)

(blank out, then back in with)
                It's all about curb appeal! (in all italics)

=)

...or you could just email me a blank one with no text... I can do the modifications. =)

Patrick
                Green & Clean
                Visit us online!

Comment

• Do you have a program to edit gifs? If so, could you use another one I posted that is there and just remove the other text on it? Or no?

Comment

• Yeah, I have the program, but the text isn't on a plain background, so it would look odd... it would be tons easier to get a totally blank one... with no text at all..... unless you actually have the graphics in .psd format somewhere on here.

Comment

• Here is the blank file.

Show us what you come up with.

Comment

• Quote[/b] ]Show us what you come up with.
                        Whaddya think about this:

Comment

• Oh you do excellent work! That's what I think!

Comment

• We just wanted different things out of the business, He was looking at the short picture and the money coming in and wanted to spend it on other things and I wanted to keep investing in the company. I started the business and built it from nothing to 135 accounts in 3 short years, We ran 2 crews 5-6 days a week.

Comment

• Do you have a banner for snowplowing? That would be awesome for us midwest guys....

Comment

• Quote[/b] (leisuretimelc @ Oct. 07 2007,6:05)]Do you have a banner for snowplowing? *That would be awesome for us midwest guys....
                                I thought I would try my hand at this one.... hope Gopher doesn't mind... =-)

The text can say whatever you want it to say, of course...

Comment

Working...
                                X