Welcome Peter Serrano !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's work together on this project.

Give me the street addresses (so I can make a map) of where you worked (also a description of what you did and where it was) and either post the pictures here or put them up on your server or (put them on your myspace site and label them so I know which picture is from what) and I will put together a functioning page idea to get you started on this.

You can then use the page on your website if you'd like.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I'll send over the pictures and info this weekend. I've been pretty busy with alot of work this week. But i'll have more time to work on the computer this weekend.

I cant wait to get started with this map thing.

I picked up 2 more customers for lawn service this week.

Going this weekend to bid on a new bank for landscaping work and then going to the baptist church to offer them a free cut every week in exchange to place my yard sign. So lets see how things go this week..

Funny story:
      *I got called yesterday by Emmaus Gulf Course to come and give an estimate on 32 acres of lawn. They left their name and number to call back. But I found this weird a gulf course calling to mow their grass and on top of that 32 acres. So I called the number and no answer. Called again no answer. Listened to the voicemail about 5 times just to make sure I got the number right. But then I was reconizing something about this voicemail. My buddy's voice, it sound like my Stone mason buddy Carlos. So I called him and said yea im here to give you an estimate on the 32 acres of lawn, he starts to laugh and I knew right way. I got pranked. Too bad this was a joke, I would love to mow 32 acres, but not a gulf course.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]I'll send over the pictures and info this weekend. I've been pretty busy with alot of work this week. But i'll have more time to work on the computer this weekend.

I cant wait to get started with this map thing.
        Yea it's gonna be awesome!

Quote[/b] ]I picked up 2 more customers for lawn service this week.
        Did you askt the new customers how they found out about your business?
        Quote[/b] ]I got called yesterday by Emmaus Gulf Course to come and give an estimate on 32 acres of lawn. They left their name and number to call back. But I found this weird a gulf course calling to mow their grass and on top of that 32 acres. So I called the number and no answer. Called again no answer. Listened to the voicemail about 5 times just to make sure I got the number right. But then I was reconizing something about this voicemail. My buddy's voice, it sound like my Stone mason buddy Carlos. So I called him and said yea im here to give you an estimate on the 32 acres of lawn, he starts to laugh and I knew right way. I got pranked. Too bad this was a joke, I would love to mow 32 acres, but not a gulf course.
        Oh that was wrong LOL
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Did you askt the new customers how they found out about your business?
          Word of mouth, one is about 1 1/2 acres and his grass has never seen green due to the previous lco cutting way way to low. I told him ready for a baseball field look. He's excited and so am I. It feels good when you fix other people's problem and you make the home owners happy.. I need to get a new ZRT this week coming up. This is my first big property, all my other ones are 1/2 or 1/4 acre big.

Quote[/b] ]Oh that was wrong LOL
          I know it is. I'll get him back. I'll call and say I need an estimate on a new home stone installation. But i'll say the job is in New York and the home is about 10,000 square feet in stone work. That will get him excited LOL. And i'll keep him going cause he believes everything. Then if he decides to actully take on the job and call back saying that he is on his way. I'll then tell him ok i'll be waiting. Then call him walf way down to new york and tell him he's been pranked. lol

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Word of mouth, one is about 1 1/2 acres and his grass has never seen green due to the previous lco cutting way way to low. I told him ready for a baseball field look. He's excited and so am I. It feels good when you fix other people's problem and you make the home owners happy.. I need to get a new ZRT this week coming up. This is my first big property, all my other ones are 1/2 or 1/4 acre big.
            Do you take before and after pics of such lawns? It sounds like there will be a big difference when you are done.

What kind of mower are you looking to get?

Comment

I do take pictures sometime. But i will post a before and after on my page when it get healthy again.

Comment

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">What kind of mower are you looking to get?[/QUOTE]
                Looking at a Gravely or a hustler. I dont want to finance no more than 6k for right now. If I get a second then i&#39;ll have a bigger budget for a Dixie.

Comment

What kind of mower are you looking to get?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Sep. 20 2007,11:18)]What kind of mower are you looking to get?
                    Looking at a Gravely or a hustler. I dont want to finance no more than 6k for right now. If I get a second then i&#39;ll have a bigger budget for a Dixie.

Comment

Have you ever thought of the Better quick36?

Any thoughts on them at all?

Comment

dont know much about them. Not many dealers around here carry them. I like the hustlers they are pretty fast and cut very well. But i want to get something thats going to leave great stripes.

Comment

Oh, the reason why I asked is that I know the owner Gary Partridge sales@betteroutdoorproducts.com . Maybe if you sent him an email and said something like you were refered to him by me, maybe you could get some kind of special offer.

Who knows, I figure it would be worth a try

Comment

Is he in my area or out of the state?

Comment

Well the company is HQed in North Carolina, but they should have dealerships somewhere in your area I would think.

Comment

Im interested do they have a website that i can check out.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X