No announcement yet.

Welcome Peter Serrano !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I have my last question on this realtor gig.

Lets say I get a call from a Realtor. How will i deal with him when he is offering his buyer a 1year lawn service free. And the Agent has to pay me for this service. How is he winning on this deal.

Can some1 explain this to me. I need a little bit more info

Thanks

Comment

Well ultimately, it gives the agent one more tool to help push the potential buyer into buying the house. Either the agent pays you or the seller does.

The goal is, offering the year lawn care is worth it to them because it seems like a big thing to put into the deal but in real $ terms it isn't. It would be cheaper for the seller and agent to offer such a service to sweeten the deal than it would be to drop the home price another $10,000 or more.

It's like when builders throw in new appliances in order to sweeten the deal. They don't have to lower their sale price but the buyer feels like they are getting more from the deal.

Does this help?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i totally understand it now. Thanks again man your a great help, if i get any response from this type of deal i will share all my info to others.

I will be sending out around 20 emails this weekend when i have spare time. So if i get some emails back i will let you guys know..

thanks

Comment

Who are you sending them too? Is there a way you can bump the number higher? Say 100? 20 might be too small to get feedback. Maybe look locally for realtor contact information? Or even make a flyer and hand them out to homes for sale in your area? Would that be worth a try?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Sorry about that i meant 200 emails. Yea i'll be busy this weekend working on this

Comment

Oh that will be good! Can you give us an idea how you compiled that list and which types of businesses you included?

Comment

yea im working on this right now. Here where I live is consider The Lehigh Valley and theres 5 major city and dozens of towns around. Im getting all the emails all the agents posted in their Ad. Well sundays paper in the real estate section. I found over 200 emails that the agents posted on their small Ads.

these are the companies im looking to email to.

CENTURY21
                REMAX
                GOLDWELL
                WEICHERT

should be fun.

Comment

Oh that rocks! You know I had another crazy idea. What if, you posted on craigslist in the real estate area, don't buy that new house unless the homeowner offers you free lawn care for a year from us! It's a buyers market now. The buyer calls the shot. With so many homes on the market, you deserve to get something more out of the deal. Call us for details on how we can work with you to achieve this.

What about something like that?

It's kinda crazy but what if you can get the buyers to say yea I want free lawn care for a year. Plus the post on craigslist is free.

What do you think about that?

Comment

Another thought is what if you offered a discount on a pre-pay for the year of your lawn care service and you had a contract on it so they knew what you would follow through on. Then create a package around it.

Call it something like the Realtor's Lawn Care Package.

Then maybe you could rename it something else to attract other clients. 'The Serrano Landscaping Pre-Pay Package' prepay your lawn care for the year and save big!

Comment

Dude thats a great idea. Sounds like a deal to me. Let me put something together and i'll show you how it looks when im done. I like your idea alot.

Comment

I am looking forwards to this!

Comment

Pete,

Do you have a video camera that you could video tape some of your 'volunteer/goodwill work.' ?

Would you be interested in doing stuff like that to build goodwill within your community and build you and your business up as the local business hero?

Comment

Here is an idea of what you could do. Make a page like this. It would include the different community projects you worked on. Then at the bottom you could include a link to each project, complete with video and photos.

I think if you did a project once a month or once every two month, you would become the biggest lawn care business in your area and the most talked about business man

What do you think?

Comment

This is awsome man. This will boost my business alot cause this month alone i've completed 4 projects and I have tons of pictures that I will be adding to my Myspace page. How do I get this to work for my page. I will update my page very soon once I get so free time. Since I work from 6am to 7:30pm everyday.

Thanks again. You really have gave me positive ideas since i've been on this site. And running a business with no1 helping you gets very hard sometimes, but i'll manage to make it work. My fiance thinks im working way to much, but the bank account dollars are going up $100 by every 3hrs during my 13hrs days. So im super happy for having such a great month.

Goals for next months
                              * Increase my income
                              * Buy a new ZR turn
                              * A inclose trailers
                              * Land 3 residential customers for lawn care for next year
                              * And 1 commercial customer
                              * And keep markerting to land some realtors friendship
                              * And be happy.

My list will grow as the months go by.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Sep. 18 2007,7:35)]Pete,

Do you have a video camera that you could video tape some of your 'volunteer/goodwill work.' ?

Would you be interested in doing stuff like that to build goodwill within your community and build you and your business up as the local business hero?
                                Yea i have a nice one. I have tons of pics that i'll be posting shortly on my myspace page.

Comment

Working...
                                X