Website (www.applelawns.com)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] (Apple Lawns @ Mar. 22 2008,9:40)]
    Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Mar. 22 2008,1:28)]well your page source is plastered with www.freewebs.com html
    Thats where I host the images, but the actual website it hosted at godaddy. Could that be a problem.
    Not visually...it just makes a mess of your code. If you are paying for hosting why are you not hosting your own images?

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Mar. 22 2008,9:47)]
      Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Mar. 22 2008,1:28)]well your page source is plastered with www.freewebs.com html
      Thats where I host the images, but the actual website it hosted at godaddy. Could that be a problem.
      Not visually...it just makes a mess of your code. If you are paying for hosting why are you not hosting your own images?
      I really should. I just couldnt find out how to upload the images to godaddy. I understans how to upload the pages. But ill figure out the images.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Apple Lawns @ Mar. 22 2008,9:50)]
        Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Mar. 22 2008,9:47)]
        Not visually...it just makes a mess of your code. *If you are paying for hosting why are you not hosting your own images?
        I really should. I just couldnt find out how to upload the images to godaddy. I understans how to upload the pages. But ill figure out the images.
        if you know your FTP account.. well just use a program called Filezilla... less hard on the head... just click the file you want to upload on the folder on the hosting page and it's done. I usually upload my files right of way.. especially when i see I did a mistake.. correct it.. save it.. open filezilla.. connect to my site.. upload... done.. all within 2 minutes

Comment

I think It's comming along well man, I do think you have entirely too many email accounts though,
          Inquire, billing, support, guarantee, review@applelawns.com

Who's got the time to check em' all everyday?

I think the caption under the support@applelawns.com (if you had a problem with ourservices or need us to re-service your lawn...) kinda sends the message that this problem is common enough you need a separate inbox for it. I would nix it. Or have one big generic account that says something like "contactus@applelawns.com - If you have any questions for or comments please contact us here!"

That's just my take.

Comment

Quote[/b] (musician/lawnman @ Mar. 23 2008,7:39)]I think It's comming along well man, I do think you have entirely too many email accounts though,
            Inquire, billing, support, guarantee, review@applelawns.com

Who's got the time to check em' all everyday?

I think the caption under the support@applelawns.com (if you had a problem with ourservices or need us to re-service your lawn...) kinda sends the message that this problem is common enough you need a separate inbox for it. I would nix it. Or have one big generic account that says something like "contactus@applelawns.com - If you have any questions for or comments please contact us here!"

That's just my take.
            Thanks, thats a good point. I'll fix that.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Looking good now

I like where it says all services will be performed today..

What other options do you have when your behind or rains ?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X