Introducing myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

Hey Everyone. My name is Aaron from West Virginia. I have actually been a member here for a little while, I just have never posted on here. I have a Lawn Service and Landscaping Company. It was actually started by my grandfather and I back in 1998 while I was a junior in high school. After I graduated I went straight into the Army(active duty) for three years. After getting out with an honorable discharge in 2002 I started to get back into the business with my grandfather, but not real seriously. I also had another job. In April of 2006, I decided to go at it full time. My grandfather decided he was ready to hang it up and I did not want to sell the business. And here I am. Always trying to build my business and learning from more experienced. My goal is to be the best in my area, which I will achieve, but patience is key. I look forward to talking with all of you. Im ready for another season. Can't wait to get started. The list is already starting to fill.

Hi Aaron,

It's very nice to meet you! Welcome our forum!

Do you feel at all like a reluctant entrepreneur? Is this not exactly what you wanted? Do you think you had dreams of other doing things?

I think it is fantastic you and your grandfather were able to work together and get the business started.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X