No announcement yet.

I'm new to forum and to the business!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very fascinating! Have you had any of them redeemed yet?

Also did you put on there that they can not be combined? Or could someone combine them?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

No none have been redeemed yet, I didn't specify that they couldn't combine them but it wont be a big deal if they do.

Comment

I really like your idea of combining them with your business card.

I have never been given a business card that was a $10.00 off your first purchase with us. I think that could really be a great way to get people to contact you.

Do you think that is something you will try more in the future or what is your view on that?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 22 2008,9:30)]I really like your idea of combining them with your business card.

I have never been given a business card that was a $10.00 off your first purchase with us. I think that could really be a great way to get people to contact you.
          I think that is brilliant! It makes your card worth something, even if the don't need you this week they wil take it & keep it! If they can't use it they'll find a friend or family member to give it to so they can be the hero who helped em save $10 bucks. I love it! it's a great idea & going to rob it from ya & use it too. Hope that's alright, if not I hope you don't hold a grudge very long.....

Comment

Show us what it looks like when you get it made!

I can't wait to hear how all this works out!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X