Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya know what... i paid my dues... worked 14 hour days...7 days a week.... who are you to tell me what to do with my time... maybe its greed... maybe youre a little jealous that the hard work I did 6 years ago paid off for me....but maybe its the fact that these ######## are taking money out of my mouth... and dont kid yourself... not all these scabs are lowballers.... they are getting the same prices as us legit guys. Somebody pulled the wool over your eyes pal...

Im really sorry that I have to justify myself to a few guys who are lawn cutters and not business men.... Sorry..

Comment

I locked this post and I deleted some names out of the text.

We all have to keep in mind, this isn't a place we can personally attack each other.

If we disagree on a topic, that's ok we can disagree but when we get to the point of personally attacking each other and name calling. I have to lock the post.

I only locked it because I didn't want to delete the entire post. There was some good information in it and everyone spoke their peace and we can all reflect on it.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X