Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST HERE TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE.KINDA NEW TO THE BUSINESS, BUT NOT ENTIRELY GREEN.

Hi rbw08,

Welcome to our forum!

Are you just starting your lawn care business or have you run it for a while? Have you ever run any other businesses?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi and Welcome to Gopher forum. Where you from? What services do you plan to provide?

Thank Tim

Comment

HI TIM THANKS FOR THE WELCOME. I'M FROM A SMALL TOWN CALLED BELTON S.C.NOT FAR FROM GREENVILLE/SPARTANBURG. PLANS ARE RIGHT NOW IS TO JUST OFFER BASIC YARD MAINTINANCE,MOWING,TRIMMING EDGING,ETC.

Comment

THANKS TEAM GOPHER. I'M JUST STARTING FULL TIME, BUT I'VE DONE IT PART TIME ON AND OFF.

Comment

What kinds of things are you going to be doing to market your business this year?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Do you have any pictures you could share with us? Some of the lawns you have serviced? Your equipment? Your vehicle?

Comment

Working...
              X