Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Get....

Hey Again Gopher,
    I am still struggling for jobs down here in lower Alabama....it being winter and all. I inquired about the tree-trimming thing as per a previous poster...and in AL you have to have schooling && a special permit to trim any type of tree. I know...ridiculous. Also...I really need a banner for my website...do you think it would be at all possible for you to make me one? I would really appreciate it! Another thing is...if anyone knows where I could get a free web domain...that would be great! I actually went through freewebdomain.com...but their service stinks. I just would really like a little help on that front since Im new to this game! Any && all replies will be helpful. Thanks.

Noel Hurtado
    Hurtado Lawn Care

Hi Noel,

What do you want on your banner?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey Steve

First of all, thanks for doing my banner! Uhm...I think "Hurtado Lawn Care" 251-716-1391 will do...thanks so much. And also...do you think you could paste the HTML code into the post for me so I can repost it? Thanks so much!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Hurtado LCL @ Jan. 09 2008,9:16)]Hey Again Gopher,
        *I am still struggling for jobs down here in lower Alabama....it being winter and all. I inquired about the tree-trimming thing as per a previous poster...and in AL you have to have schooling && a special permit to trim any type of tree. I know...ridiculous. Also...I really need a banner for my website...do you think it would be at all possible for you to make me one? I would really appreciate it! Another thing is...if anyone knows where I could get a free web domain...that would be great! I actually went through freewebdomain.com...but their service stinks. I just would really like a little help on that front since Im new to this game! Any && all replies will be helpful. Thanks.

* * * * *Noel Hurtado
        * * * *Hurtado Lawn Care
        where in alabama are you located, i am in lower alabama also... i am located in the sticks,lol,j/k

Comment

Hey Matt,

I am located in the Baldwin County && Mobile County areas...mainly Robertsdale area. What about you?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Hurtado LCL @ Jan. 09 2008,10:13)]Hey Matt,

* * * * I am located in the Baldwin County && Mobile County areas...mainly Robertsdale area. What about you?
            i am about 40 minutes from coffee county

Comment

Is that anywhere near Dothan? Not really too familiar with the other counties around here...a few but not many.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Hurtado LCL @ Jan. 09 2008,10:21)]Is that anywhere near Dothan? Not really too familiar with the other counties around here...a few but not many.
                yeah, i think dothan is near there. Do you go there any

Comment

I know where Dothan is...but I really don't go there often. How is work up there? It's really slow down here...especially since I just started. Im really hoping to get a few more commercial jobs...because this just isnt cutting it. It sucks during the winter...any suggestions?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Hurtado LCL @ Jan. 09 2008,10:27)]I know where Dothan is...but I really don't go there often. How is work up there? It's really slow down here...especially since I just started. Im really hoping to get a few more commercial jobs...because this just isnt cutting it. It sucks during the winter...any suggestions?
                    no...... same here,lol

i had 50 accounts in the spring and summer. when winter came i lost a bunch of them.

So this year on new clients i am going to try to get contracts on them and get more commerical jobs.

i have 30 commerical jobs pending(bids)

Comment

Hi Noel,

Here you go!
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X