Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well don't be shy give me a call even if you have nothing better to do. I have Verizon , Free nights and weekends please no calls after 10PM and that #er will relay to my cell phone =)

cya and thanks for the offer maybe next year I'll get a plow and tailgate spreader.=) I'm actually looking at one now a Trynex but sill don't got to much cash. =)

OH yeah you can give me a few lawns next year if you get them in Madison Heights, Hazel Park, Royal Oak or Berkley heck even in Pleasant Ridge maybe even in Ferndale .

Comment

Quote[/b] (Nikon @ Dec. 15 2007,8:57)]Well don't be shy give me a call even if you have nothing better to do. I have Verizon , Free nights and weekends please no calls after 10PM and that #er will relay to my cell phone =)

cya and thanks for the offer maybe next year I'll get a plow and tailgate spreader.=) I'm actually looking at one now a Trynex but sill don't got to much cash. =)

OH yeah you can give me a few lawns next year if you get them in Madison Heights, Hazel Park, Royal Oak or Berkley heck even in Pleasant Ridge maybe even in Ferndale .
      You do realize i dont cut lawns, do landscaping, snow, salt, or pressure washing...I USED to...Just a Sign & Graphics Biz now.

But i will let you know if i hear of anything, i still get calls for lawn care and havent cut in 3 years or so.

Do you have a logo yet?
      (if so send it to me at tony@amw-graphics.com)
      Along with a mailing address...i will send you something and you can let me know what you think.
      (If you dont have one, send the address anyway and i will still send you something)

I have a tailgate spreader that i dont need anymore...needs some stuff...the hopper, cover, frame, are good.
      I know it needs wiring, a new motor (about $100) and its 50/50 if i still have the control box or not.
      (uses 2" hitch)

Comment

Check you e-mail buddyyyy!>

Comment

Have you guys ever heard or have used http://www.servicemagic.com ?

Buddy of mine has and using it for carpentry work and for this season snow removal seems he got a 5 or so calls within 2 or 3 hours.

I think its a service with a fee toward the job but it may help for those who are slow and need to get started.

I my self is well booked now for the year since I work full time at the rental store.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]for this season snow removal seems he got a 5 or so calls within 2 or 3 hours.
            Has he landed any of these snow removal jobs?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yes he was working till 8pm last night finishing them off, Ron had claimed he had to turn off the service cause he couldn't keep up, he was by himself. I had helped him Sunday was easy with 2 people. I have not used service magic between my 19 customers now =) , 8 of them want snow and that keeps me very busy by myself. and thats an easy few hundred +.

Its amazing on how much work you can get with 8" to 10" of snow will do for you.

I really haven't thought of doing snow but when its here you can bank in some fast cash.

Comment

Well I do thank you for sharing with us your insight. Let us know if you do use it in the future.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I think you have a Great Name for your company already,
                  ARTANS LAWN SERVICE[B]
                  http://WWW.ACCESSLANDSCAPING.COM

Comment

Quote[/b] (Nikon @ Dec. 15 2007,3:44)]yeah that pretty much puts everything in perspective. I know I wasn't very far off with pricing. I was thinking just the 10.00 for salt though when we get ice coming and so forth.

I think next year my lawn rates are going to be going up to 18.00 a lawn, since thats pretty much the going rate. Some companies are even charging 28.00 dollars a cut for some of the properties that I am doing. I just didn't advertise since I work full time at the rental store as well.
                    you might want to think about a service call charge for salting, dont forget your time out to property, gas and so forth is also an expence. I charge $25 service call per residential properties + $10-15 for salt in an ice storm.
                    http://WWW.ACCESSLANDSCAPING.COM

Comment

Since I have chosen a name thanks to AMW SIGNS.

wich is : Artan Outdoor Maintenance
                      I am filling out the dba form and its asking for a description of business : would I put " lawn mowing and snow removal" in that portion of the form?

Thanks Tony

Comment

Property maintenance or management? That would be more generic.

Comment

Thanks that makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Working...
                          X