Where are the best contracts to use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the best contracts to use

Hey, I watched the intro video and it talked of 3 contracts available. are these the ones from 2004? That is the most recent I could find. I am interested if anyone could help..

Thanks

Chad

Hi Chad

The three he is speaking of are located here http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....7;st=30

You can go here an ddownload them edit to fit you company and needs.

Good Luck
    Tim

Comment

Thanks... I didn't notice the 3 other pages. Got it now...

Thank you

Chad

Comment

Hi Chad,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start your lawn care business?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well long story short, I have been planing on working for myself for years and I am completly burned out where I Bartend. I have been at the same place for 12 yrs. One day it just hit me, well at first I was gonna do a pressure washing co. Then desided to go with lawns. And maybe a little presure washing and we do Christmas Lights also. Thanks for this site it has been helpful, I wish I could have discovered this sooner.

Thanks again.

Chad

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Another good site is ********.
            yes very good for making people out to be a idiots 75% of the time.

Those guys think that they are all knowing, all powerful lcos on there.
            They make a lot of people that are new to the site and business; asking genuine questions to be dumb a**es

I have gotten some good info on there though.
            Rob
            Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Hi Chad,

Quote[/b] ]we do Christmas Lights also
              Do you have any pictures of your holiday lighting decorations you can show us?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X