Where are the best contracts to use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the best contracts to use

Hey, I watched the intro video and it talked of 3 contracts available. are these the ones from 2004? That is the most recent I could find. I am interested if anyone could help..

Thanks

Chad

Hi Chad

The three he is speaking of are located here http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....7;st=30

You can go here an ddownload them edit to fit you company and needs.

Good Luck
    Tim

Comment

Thanks... I didn't notice the 3 other pages. Got it now...

Thank you

Chad

Comment

Hi Chad,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start your lawn care business?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well long story short, I have been planing on working for myself for years and I am completly burned out where I Bartend. I have been at the same place for 12 yrs. One day it just hit me, well at first I was gonna do a pressure washing co. Then desided to go with lawns. And maybe a little presure washing and we do Christmas Lights also. Thanks for this site it has been helpful, I wish I could have discovered this sooner.

Thanks again.

Chad

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Another good site is ********.
            yes very good for making people out to be a idiots 75% of the time.

Those guys think that they are all knowing, all powerful lcos on there.
            They make a lot of people that are new to the site and business; asking genuine questions to be dumb a**es

I have gotten some good info on there though.
            Rob
            Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Hi Chad,

Quote[/b] ]we do Christmas Lights also
              Do you have any pictures of your holiday lighting decorations you can show us?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X