Hello, from Brevard Co. Florida.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, from Brevard Co. Florida.

Hey people, Im Fernando... def. not the first time I've been around here, but Steve ask me to join at this Cool site. (yeah I found him in MySpace hehe) so I finally did.

CleanCut Lawn Service started this year (2007), like in the middle of the summer, wich is not that bad cuz the summer down here are pretty long, and I was looking for some info on How to start a Lawn Care Bussines and GopherHaul is the one that had answerd all my questions, looking for all the info I can gather to be mentally ready for the job and not be just the "guy" who cuts the yard. Also I want to add this: Started with a 22'' Push Mower (wich I had in my garage), One trimmer (used) and a Handheld PowerBlower (used), in the back of my pick up truck!... ouch!.

...Thanks everyone for sharing all your experience and knowledge and all the Tips and Tricks for a better Lawn Service Business to come.

.Fernando.

-"I Dreamed It. Im Building it! and soon: Gopher It!"-
    .Fernando/CleanCut!.
    36\" Scag Kohler 15Hp Walk-Behind
    Toro Trimmer
    Echo PE-200 Edger
    Stihl BG 55 Blower

Hi Fernando,

Thanks so much for saying hi to us and welcome to our forum! Could you tell us a little about what you have been doing to market your business? What have you found that works and what doesn't?

Thanks, Steve
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Don't be afraid to share your experiences and $.02!

Comment

Welcome Fernando

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X