No announcement yet.

hello everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved reading your response, thanks. I am going to try and get out there a little bit for some fall clean ups. I know what you mean about the husband not being to fond. Mine must be getting wooped because he barely hesitated when I mentioned getting out there. He is working very hard and long hours. He has the equipment with him so they can get started right after work. We are lucky because a good friend of ours that carpools with Brian helps him with the lawns. I to really like being outside(except in the winter) and enjoy doing this kind of work. I just wish I knew more about the fall clean up process. Like do you go to a customers once to do a fall clean up? I see there are plenty of leaves falling now. Do you mulch most of them when you cut weekly and take a bag out of the flower beds when you go? Or do you not do nothing till all the leaves have fallen from the tree's. I saw the first pictures last night of when you first got your truck and how you got it on ebay. Yea thats another thing I tried was selling things on ebay. My computer is way to slow for that. There's another thing for my wish list. Anyway's good job I'm very proud of you. You seem like a real go getter and I would be willing to bet your not much of a complainer.

Comment

I usually try to have my regular customers big fall cleanups done by Thanksgiving when company comes. Yes I mulch regular customers twice a year. Unless they ask me to do so I don't do anything with leaves accept keep them off the lawn till cleanup time. Really all you need to do is talk to your customers and find out what they want. Hope this helps you.

Comment

Yes, thank you. I like the thanksgiving thing. That gives me something to work with. There's so many good points and ideas people have on this site! I love it. I can sure use all the advise I can get right now. Well back to work on my customer fall clean up letters.

Comment

Working...
        X